Glorious Green Juice made with vegetables, apple and lime. Easy, tasty and so refreshing!
No juicer? Not to worry, we can make the juice in a blender too.
I have to admit, I might be one of the last people to join the Green Juice trend. I am more of a fruit eating person.
Only recently I started making Fresh juices at home and I am loving every bit of it. Fresh juice which is tasty and so good for health. I also love the fact that none of the fruit gets wasted waiting to be eaten.
Ingredients needed for the Green Vegetable Juice –
Blender Green Juice ( step by step instructions)
Wash and chop all the ingredients.
To a blender add the water, cucumber, apple, celery, and spinach.
Blend until smooth.
Place a large cheese cloth over your bowl ( you can place two layers of the cheese cloth to make it firm) and slowly pour the juice on to the cheese cloth.
Gather the sides of the cheese cloth and squeeze out the juice as much as possible. Discard the pulp.
Add some lime juice to taste. Finally add few ice cubes and enjoy!
For best results enjoy the juice immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Kale can be used
Add some ginger
You don’t need any sweeter for this juice as it is mildy sweet. But you can certainly add some honey.
More Smoothies & Juices –
Blender Green Juice Recipe
- vitamix or any blender
- 2 small cucumber
- 2 large apple ( I used red delicious)
- 1 cup spinach, tightly packed
- 2 large celery stalk
- lime juice to taste
- ½ cup water
- few ice cubes
- Cut the fruit and vegetable to chunks. I used Vitamix to puree the veggies. If using a regular blender cut the veggies to small pieces.
- First add water, and then cucumber, apple, celery and spinach to the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Place a large cheese cloth over a large bowl ( you can place two layers of the cheese cloth to make it firm). Slowly pour the juice on to the cheese cloth and gather the side and squeeze out the juice as much as possible. Discard the pulp.
- Add some lime juice to taste. Finally add few ice cubes and enjoy!