- Store bought whole nan- 2 to 3
- Broccoli florets – ½ to 1 cup
- Small red bell pepper- 1 (cut to half inch length wise)
- Red onion- ½ cup,thinly sliced
- Garlic cloves – 2 ( thinly sliced)
- Italian seasoning- ½ tsp
- Dry/fresh basil leaves – few pinches
- Pasta sauce to taste
- mozzarella cheese as needed
- Olive oil- 2 tsps
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a bowl mix the onion, bell pepper, broccoli, garlic cloves, olive oil and all the seasoning items. Toss well.
Making the Nan pizza in the stove top-
- In a skillet add all the tossed veggies and saute for couple minutes. The veggies should be slight soft, but not mushy.
- Set a side.
- Take the nan and spread the tomato sauce evenly. Add the sauteed veggies and sprinkle some cheese.
- Repeat the same with the other nan’s.
- Heat a skillet, keep the flame on low.
- Add a teaspoon of oil and gently place the nan and close the lid.
- Cook for 3-4 of minutes till the cheese melts.
- Remove the lid and cook for another minute, making sure the base of the nan doesnt get burned.
- Serve immediately.
Making the nan pizza in the oven-
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Take the nan, spread the tomato sauce and add the veggies.
- Sprinkle some cheese.
- Place the nan in the pre heated oven and cook till the cheese melts about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.
Wow.. Lovely idea for a pizza.. Looks colorful & inviting 🙂
beautifully made…looks inviting…
nice and helthy receipe madhu,will def try for my kids
nive and healthy receipe for kids madhu,will def try for my kids
Pizza looks yummy!! Quick and easy to make too..
colorful and delicious.
Madhu that is one yummy pizza and drooling click too
Very tempting … Shall I take that piece
wow..so healthy n filling naanizza, looks so colorful n appetizing..great toppings Madhavi!
wow yummy naanizza and tempting me dear 🙂
Nanizza is my all time favourite, love that beautiful and healthy toppings.