- Store bought whole nan- 2 to 3
- Broccoli florets – ½ to 1 cup
- Small red bell pepper- 1 (cut to half inch length wise)
- Red onion- ½ cup,thinly sliced
- Garlic cloves – 2 ( thinly sliced)
- Italian seasoning- ½ tsp
- Dry/fresh basil leaves – few pinches
- Pasta sauce to taste
- mozzarella cheese as needed
- Olive oil- 2 tsps
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a bowl mix the onion, bell pepper, broccoli, garlic cloves, olive oil and all the seasoning items. Toss well.
Making the Nan pizza in the stove top-
- In a skillet add all the tossed veggies and saute for couple minutes. The veggies should be slight soft, but not mushy.
- Set a side.
- Take the nan and spread the tomato sauce evenly. Add the sauteed veggies and sprinkle some cheese.
- Repeat the same with the other nan’s.
- Heat a skillet, keep the flame on low.
- Add a teaspoon of oil and gently place the nan and close the lid.
- Cook for 3-4 of minutes till the cheese melts.
- Remove the lid and cook for another minute, making sure the base of the nan doesnt get burned.
- Serve immediately.
Making the nan pizza in the oven-
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Take the nan, spread the tomato sauce and add the veggies.
- Sprinkle some cheese.
- Place the nan in the pre heated oven and cook till the cheese melts about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.