Last Updated on
Cherry tomato Cucumber salad is refreshing simple summer salad. Great for a get together or a picnic. Generally when I have friends over i like to serve some fruit or a salad to go with the appetizer. This salad just does that. Very simple, can be put together in less than five minutes.
You can slice and add some red onion. Goes very well.
- Cherry tomato- 20 (cut into half)
- Large English cucumber ( cut to bite size pieces, keep the skin )
- Thinly sliced red onion- 1/4th (optional)
- Generous pinch of crushed black pepper
- Olive oil – 1tsp
- Salt and lemon juice to taste
- Coriander and mint leaves chopped
Put all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Put in the refrigerator for half hour. That way everything gets well incorporated. Then its ready to be served.