Last Updated on
Fried Chocolate and Banana Ravioli:
Recipe adapted from: Giada of Food Network
- Medium banana- 1
- Slivered almonds or chopped walnuts- 1/3rd cup
- Brown sugar/ white sugar- 1 to 2 tbsps
- Wonton wraps- about 20
- Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) as needed
- Milk or one beaten egg to brush the edges of the wonton
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
In a small bowl combine chopped banana, sugar and almonds / walnuts. Mix gently.
Place 4 to 6 wonton at a time work surface. Place about half teaspoon of nutella in the center of the wonton. Top it with a teaspoon of the banana filling.
Brush the edges of the wonton with milk. Fold the wonton into half to form a triangle. Make sure all the edges are sealed completely.
Repeat with remaining wonton wraps.
Heat vegetable oil and fry the ravioli in medium heat, about 3 at a time. It takes about 30 to 45 seconds to cook on each side.
Dust some powdered sugar and serve them warm.
Check out my Chocolate Hazelnut Ravioli