Last Updated on
- All purpose flour (Maida)- 1cup
- Overripe bananas- 2
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Butter or vegetable oil- 1/3 rd cup + 1tbsp
- large egg- 1
- Pure vanilla extract -1 tsp
- Salt- 1/8th tsp
- baking soda- 3/4th tsp
- Chocolate chips- 1/2 cup melt in the microwave
- Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Walnuts/cashews- 1/2 cup chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
If using butter, melt it and cool it. Keep it on the side.
Melt half cup of chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute. Mix it.
If using a stove top to melt the chocolate chips, use a double boiler. Put some water in a pot and let it come to a boil. Then put another vessel on top of it and add the chocolate chips. Turn off the hear. The steam from the bottom of the vessel will melt the chocolate chips.