Last Updated on
chocolate covered strawberries recipe in under 15 minutes – If you are craving for a dessert in the middle of the week, try this delicious and relatively healthy Chocolate covered Strawberry. This recipes has just two ingredients- Chocolate and Strawberry. Just melt the chocolate, dip the strawberry in them and chill. There you have it, a guilt free dessert under 15 minutes.
The chocolate covered strawberries are a perfect dessert for special occasions like valentine’s day or birthday parties. Serve these with a slice of cake on the side. The chocolate dipped strawberries can also make a great after school snack for the kids. Serve these with a cup of milk.
Generally during Valentine’s day the supermarkets and bakeries are selling these chocolate dipped strawberries. They tend to be pretty pricey. Just plan a head and you can make these easily at home.
Check out another version of Chocolate Covered Strawberry ( with cream) here
Please do take a look at my other dessert recipes.
If you are looking for egglese cake recipes, please do check my –
Please do check out my new youtube cooking channel where i share simple, healthy short videos- Madhu’s Everyday Indian
Dessert video recipe – Madhu’s Everyday Indian Desserts
Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe:
- Medium size Strawberry’s – about 15
- Semi sweet Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Wash the strawberry’s and pat dry.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and place them in a plate lined with parchment paper. Let set in the refrigerator for ten minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy as is or with a cup of cold milk.
If you want to dip the entire strawberry with melted Chocolate, increase the amount of Chocolate chips.