chocolate covered strawberries recipe in under 15 minutes – If you are craving for a dessert in the middle of the week, try this delicious and relatively healthy Chocolate covered Strawberry. This recipes has just two ingredients- Chocolate and Strawberry. Just melt the chocolate, dip the strawberry in them and chill. There you have it, a guilt free dessert under 15 minutes.
The chocolate covered strawberries are a perfect dessert for special occasions like valentine’s day or birthday parties. Serve these with a slice of cake on the side. The chocolate dipped strawberries can also make a great after school snack for the kids. Serve these with a cup of milk.
Generally during Valentine’s day the supermarkets and bakeries are selling these chocolate dipped strawberries. They tend to be pretty pricey. Just plan a head and you can make these easily at home.
Check out another version of Chocolate Covered Strawberry ( with cream) here
Please do take a look at my other dessert recipes.
If you are looking for egglese cake recipes, please do check my –
Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe:
- Medium size Strawberry’s – about 15
- Semi sweet Chocolate chips – ½ cup
- Wash the strawberry’s and pat dry.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and place them in a plate lined with parchment paper. Let set in the refrigerator for ten minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy as is or with a cup of cold milk.
If you want to dip the entire strawberry with melted Chocolate, increase the amount of Chocolate chips.
Delicious looking strawberry madhavi.
wow..this chocolate dressed strawberries looks so cute and sure a crowd pleaser, lovely clicks Madhavi!
Looks really yummy.