Chocolate Ricotta Mousse– easy and delicious 5 minute dessert made with ricotta cheese and coco powder. This creamy mousse will be your go to dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chocolate ricotta mousse is a fool proof recipe, made instantly with four ingredients. This delicious recipe can be indulged instantly or put it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. Tastes best when chilled.
This Chocolate Ricotta Mousse
→ takes 5 minutes to make
→ its chocolaty and creamy
→ a beginners recipe and gluten free
Ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ricotta Mousse
The ingredients that we need to make this easy mousse are ricotta cheese, coco powder, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
Yup! Just four ingredients go into making this simple dessert. Add them all in a mini food processor and pulse few times. You can also use a immersion blender. But if you are in no mood to remove any of your gadgets, a whisk also works. Just whisk all the ingredients until you get a soft creamy texture.
When very few ingredients go into making a recipe, its important to use good quality ingredients.
Full fat ricotta cheese is what we will be using in the recipe.
A good quality coco powder is equally important.
When it comes to vanilla extract, go with the pure one.
If you liked the recipe, please do leave a comment or a rating. It will help the other readers who want to try the recipe.
You can also pin this recipe for future reference.
- 1 cup full fat ricotta cheese
- 4 tsps coco powder
- 4 to 5 tsps powdered sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients in a mini food processor and pulse few times.
- You can also add all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Taste the mousse and add more coco powder or powdered sugar to your liking. Whisk until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mousse into individual cups and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- You can certainly enjoy immediately, but chilling makes the mousse thicker.
- Serve as is or top it some raspberries , strawberries. or slivered almonds.
Few more chocolate recipes you may like