Last Updated on
Coconut Jaggery balls are simple and easy neivedyam recipe during the festival season or for any kind of Puja./ Vratam. You can make these a day in advance and these cuties can be served as prasadam during these special occasions. The same mixture can be used as a stuffing to the modak ( kudumulu) and Kajjikaya.
Coconut Jaggery balls | Kobbari bellam undallu
- Finely Grated Coconut- 2 cups
- Grated Jaggery- 1 cup
- Cardamom pods- 4 crushed
- In a pan add the grated coconut and jaggery.
- Mix and cook in a low to medium heat till the jaggery completely dissolves.
- Keep stirring till the mixture thickens. Add in the cardamom powder and turn off the heat.
- Let cool for few minutes. Take a very small portion of the mixture and try forming balls. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
The same mixture can be used as a stuffing to the kajji kaya and modak ( kudumulu).