Last Updated on
Dates Almond Ladoo recipe (made in 5 minutes) – Quick, easy and healthy laddo’s made with three ingredients. A perfect mid morning, mid afternoon snack or just enjoy when you are craving for something sweet.
Packed with nutrition benefits, these easy sugar free laddo’s are my go to snack for a quick energy booster. The best part is the dates almond laddu can be made in under five minutes.
You can mix and match and use differnt combinations of nuts. The variations are endless. You can use nuts like almonds, cashdew , pista, walnuts or peanuts. For sweetness you can use dates, honey or jaggery.
today’s recipe, I have used almonds, soft dates and chia seeds. Chia is a edible seed packed with healthy omega 3 fatty acids, protein, fiber and antioxidants. the combnaination of all these ingreduents makes for a wholsome laddu.
Pack these laddo’s in your kids lunch box or give these as a afternoon snack with a cup of milk. These laddu’s are great for growing kids as well as for adults.
Few more Ladoo recipes from my blog –
Dates Almond Ladoo Recipe–
Dates Almond Ladoo Recipe
- 1 cup almonds
- about 10 soft dates, pitted
- 2 tsps chia seeds
- In a small blender add the almonds, dates and chia seeds.
- Pulse the blender few times, till the mixture comes together. Donot make a complete paste.Few chunks of nuts are fine.
- Remove the mixture and form a ball.
- Place the dates almond ladoo in a air tight container, stays fresh for few weeks.
- You can also store in the refrigerator for long shelf life.