Easy 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies recipe – these nutella brownies are thick, moist, chocolatey with a crackly top. The best part is you need just three ingredients and 30 minutes to make them.
What is Nutella?
Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread made by the Italian company Ferreo. The main ingredients in nutella are sugar, palm oil, coco solids, hazelnuts and skimmed milk.
It’s a smooth, creamy, chocolaty goodness. Very similar to peanut butter but much sweeter.
Valentines day is coming up , here is a quick and easy brownie recipe you can make for your loved ones. I have also compiled a list of valentines day dinner recipes, if you are interested.
If you cannot get access to nutella, any good quality chocolate hazelnut spread equally works in this recipe.
Brownie is one of the much loved desserts around the world and it comes in many forms. Depending on the recipe it an be fudgy, chewy or cakey.
It is one of the easiest desserts you can make and you can hardly go wrong while making brownies. They can be enjoyed warm or eat them cold right out of the fridge.
While I enjoy making brownies from scratch, these 3 ingredient nutella brownies are so easy to make and they are incredibly tasty.
Ingredients needed to make these incredibly easy nutella brownies –
Eggs, at room temperature
All purpose flour
Salt (it’s optional), I haven’t added, but you can add the salt to balance out the sweetness.
You can also use these exact three ingredients make this nutella cake.
Can I freeze the brownies?
Nutella brownies can stay fresh up to a week in the refrigerator and up to 2 months in the freezer. You can individually wrap them in a foil or store in a air tight box.
Defrost the brownies over night in the refrigerator and enjoy them next day.
You can also leave them on the counter top for few hours to defrost quickly
Serve the brownies with a cup of cold milk.
Do you know with the exact same recipe we can also make cookies, cup cakes and cake. I have the cup cakes recipes in my blog.
Check out more Nutella recipes
How to make easy 3 ingredient Nutella brownies recipe( step by step photos):
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C. It takes about ten minutes to get to this temperature.
2) Grease a 8 x 8 pan with butter or non stick cooking spray. You can also line the pan with parchment paper with sides up. This will help to easily remove the brownies. If using the parchment paper, again butter it.
3) In a bowl add the eggs, nutella and all purpose flour (maida).
4) Mix until the batter is smooth.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and even out the batter with a spatula. Tap it few times to remove any air bubbles.
6) Bake for about 20 minutes, until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
7) Cool the brownies at least for twenty minutes before cutting and serving.
Stays fresh for up to a week in the refrigerator and two months in the freezer.
Easy 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 1 ¼ cup Nutella about 370 gms
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup all purpose flour 64 gms
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or C. Grease a 8 by 8 baking dish with oil or butter.
- You can also line the baking dish with parchment paper and grease it. Parchment paper will help to remove the brownies easily.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, all purpose flour and Nutella. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tray and smooth the top with a spoon or a spatula.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the tray from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- You can also bake in a 9 by 9 inch pan. The cooking time will be slightly less.
- Make sure the eggs are in room temperature. Its helps with easy mixing.
- To make it gluten free- replace all purpose flour with almond flour.
- To make it egg free- replace flax egg.
My collection of 11 easy chocolate desserts
Thank You Vidya!