Left over brown rice is transformed into a promising and filling egg rice. A great lunch box recipe as well.
- Cooked brown rice- 2 cups
- Eggs – 3
- Small green bell pepper- 1 sliced ( optional) ( I used both green and red bell pepper)
- Small onion- 1 sliced
- Garlic pods- 2
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Coriander powder- ¼ th to ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- 2 pinches
- Toasted peanut- ¼th cup (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste and
- Coriander/cilantro leaves for garnish
- If using brown rice from the fridge, warm it and keep it on the side. Ensure to do this step first, this will help the brown rice to dry little bit.
the toasted peanuts.