I combined the gulab jamun with ice cream and garnished with slivered almonds and grated chocolate. It turned out pretty good. If you are looking for a different way to serve your Jamun’s please do try this.
Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Recipe:
- Gulab Jamun- 5
- Vanilla Ice cream – 2 to 3 scoops
- Slivered almonds for garnish
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Lightly squeeze out the syrup from the jamun. Crumble the jamun.
- Take two scoops of vanilla ice cream and slowly fold it in the crumbled jamun.
- Keep it in the freezer for few minutes till it sets.
- Garnish with silvered almonds and grated chocolate right before serving.