Last Updated on
Spicy Corn chaat is a healthy take on the traditional chaat recipes. Sweet corn combined with veggies, boiled peanuts and sweet and spicy chutney’s make for a lip smacking chaat.
A guilt free snack to enjoy any time of the year.
more salad recipes –
Sprouted Green Moong dal Kosambari (Salad )with Chickpeas
Moong sprouts & green mango (Kosambari) salad
Carrot Kosumabri (Salad)
Moong dal Salad
Sprouted Green Moong Dal Salad
Green Moong Dal chaat video
What is Corn chaat?
Boiled sweet corn is mixed with veggies, boiled peanuts and chutneys ( date and mint) and tosssed with spices. A lip smacking, delicious chaat which is too good to miss.
A must try recipe when the sweet corn are in season.
how to make corn chaat recipe:
Healthy corn chaatPrint Pin Rate
- 1.5 cups Sweet corn Kernels
- 3/4 th cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
( seeds removed)
- 1/4 th cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 th cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup boiled peanuts
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- 1 tsp mint chutney or to taste
- 1 tsp tamarind date chutney or 1 tbsp finely chopped dates
- 1/4 th tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsps finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Boil the corn in stove top or pressure cooker. Cool slightly.
- In a large boil add the sweet corn, cucumber, tomato,bell pepper, onion and peanuts.
- Add the chili, chutneys, chaat masala, salt, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients and gently toss the chaat.
- Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Serve immediately as is or with some chaat puri.
- If serving later, prep all the ingredients and toss the chaat right before serving to maintain the crunch.