Last Updated on
This fruit salad can be served at any time of the day. This recipe can be adapted with any fruits you have handy.
- Water mellon balls – 2 cups ( I used a mellon scopper to cut them)
- Green grapes- 1 cup
- Strawberries hulled and halved- about 8
- Kiwi fruit peeled, halved and sliced -1
- Handful of fresh mint chopped
- Lime juice to taste
- Honey to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine all the fruits. Gently mix in the dressing. Let stand for fifteen minutes before serving.