how to make easy no cook kulfi recipe- easy and quick kulfi recipe with detailed instructions and video recipe.
Easy no cook kulfi recipe is a quick version of the traditional kulfi recipe. Kulfi is a cold frozen dessert commonly sold as ice cream in India. The traditional way of making kulfi requires long process of boiling and reducing the milk. This recipe is the quick and easy version of the kulfi recipe. In this version the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk are combined together. Crushed nuts gives a nice crunch i and the powdered cardamom gives a mild fragrance to the kulfi.
Please check out my youtube channel Madhu’s Everyday Indian, where i share short videos of my recipes. Please like and subscribe for future updates on all the recipes.
Unlike the traditional ice cream, kulfi has a solid dense texture. Its a great cool dessert during summer times and during festivals and gatherings.
You can serve the kulfi in a special kulfi mold, or you can serve in disposable plastic cups for easy clean up.
If you are looking for more cold desserts, check out my other recipes-
Easy no cook kulfi recipe with video:
Easy Kulfi Recipe with Condensed Milk
- 1.5 cups Evaporated milk (0.35 liter)
- 1.75 cups Sweetened condensed milk ( milkmaid) (0.41 liter)
- 1 cup Heavy cream (approx 0.25 liter)
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Pistachio
- 2 Cardamom pods, finely crushed
- Coarsely crush the almonds and pistachio in a mortar.
- Combine the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream in a deep vessel. Mix well. Add the crushed crushed cardamom and mix it.
- In the kulfi mold or a disposable plastic cup or in a posicke stand, add some crushed nuts. Pour in the milk mixture. Add some more nuts. Cover it and place the popsicke sticks. freeze for few hours to set.
- To serve the kulfi, run hot water under the bottom of the kulfi container for few seconds. Then loosen the Popsicle stick.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!