Last Updated on
- Fruit cake or any cake which is slightly dense as needed
- Vanilla ice cream as needed
- Chocolate ice cream as needed
- Strawberry ice cream as needed
- Slivered almonds for garnish
Leave the ice cream on the counter top for 10 minute. This will help us to scoop out easily.
Slice the fruit cake about 1/4th inch thick.
Layer a aluminum pan or (any pan of your choice) with the cake pieces as shown in the picture.
Scoop the strawberry ice cream onto the fruit cake and smooth it out with a spatula to get an even layer. ( I used half strawberry and half chocolate Ice cream ).