Super Bowl is around the corner and is it even a game day with out our favorite food in the menu? Sharing some of my favorite Vegetarian Super Bowl recipes which will we be loved by everyone. Whether the team your are rooting for wins or not, you will have a winning menu to enjoy.
Sharing all my tips on prepping, and serving for the Super Bowl Sunday!
Indian Fusion Super Bowl Recipes
Indian spin to the famous Charcuterie board made with favorite desi snacks and served with lip smacking chutneys. You can serve any thing of your choice. Store bought and freezer friendly snacks work great.
French Fries Manchurian
Make the sauce a day in advance.
Indian Nachos (Vegetarian)
Potato mixture, salsa, chutney and the yogurt sauce can be made 1-2 days in advance. For salsa add salt and lemon juice right before serving.
Indian Snack Cuterie Board
You can serve an assortment of your favorite homemade or store bought snacks.
Indian Potato Sliders
Potato mixture can be made a day in advance. Assemble everything and bake them right before your guests come.
Masala Vegetable Quesadillas (Indian Style)
Filling can be made ahead, make the quesadillas 1-2 hrs in advance and keep them warm in a pre heated oven.
Make the dip a day in advance, remove it from the refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Indian Style Veggie Burger (Air Fryer)
The burger patties can be made a day in advance, but if you are looking for a short cut use frozen veggie burgers from Indian store.
Masala Smashed Potatoes
These smashed potatoes can be made earlier in the day. Just warm them up before your guests arrive. They taste great even at room temperature.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower
Make the dip 1-2 days before, wash and pat dry the cauliflower. Bake them on the game day.
Bombay Grilled Sandwich
Prep the veggies and grill the sandwiches before serving.
Air Fryer Masala Fries
You can use frozen fries and toss them with spices and air fry them.
Tikka Masala Pasta
Make the pasta day before and warm it up after your guests arrive. Your friends will love this fusion pasta.
Samosa Grilled Cheese Sandwich
The potato filling can be made a day before, green and date chutney can be store bought. Please use a sour dough bread for the crunch.
Paneer veggie filling can be made a day in advance.
Pav Bhaji Noodles
Quick and easy noodles which can be made in 20 minutes.
Masala Mac and Cheese
Masala Mac and cheese can be made a day in advance. Heat it up or bake it before your guests arrive.
Prep everything in advance, add add the roasted peanuts and pomegranate 1 hour before serving.
Indian Dessert Board
A fun dessert board with assortment of Indian sweets, fruits and chocolate.
Easy Rabdi Recipe
Cooling rabdi to enjoy after all the appetizers and main course. Rabdi is a perfect make ahead dessert as it tastes better if it is made 1-2 days in advance. I served mine with gulab jamun.
Instant Kalakand Recipe (with Ricotta Cheese)
Soft melt in the mouth Kalakand made with ricotta cheese,
Easy No Cook Kulfi Recipe
Your friends will love these Kulfi which is semi homemade.
Rasgulla Ice Cream Recipe
Another show stopper frozen dessert made with Rasgulla and ice cream.
I hope you enjoyed my collection of Indian inspired Super Bowl recipes.
If you are looking for more recipe ideas, then do check my other collection-
20 Indian Fusion Super Bowl Recipes: Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- 3 cups cooked rice ( I used basmati rice)
- 6-8 medium garlic cloves
- ½ cup finely chopped green beans
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, , finely chopped
- 2 spring onion, white and the greens
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or any chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- In a large wok or a skillet, heat the oil in medium heat. Add the chopped garlic and saute till crisp and brown. Remove two teaspoons of the garlic and set a side.
- Add the green beans, carrot, bell pepper, and white part of the green onion.
- Toss and cook stirring continuously until vegetables are cooked thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, reserved sauteed garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar.
- I also added some chili garlic sauce to the rice. You can add any chili sauce or skip it for milder fried rice.
- Mix well and cook it by stirring it occasionally so that the rice is hot and coated well with all the spices. Serve the fried rice topped with green part of the spring onion and crispy fried garlic.
Leave a Reply