Super Bowl is around the corner and is it even a game day with out our favorite food in the menu? Sharing some of my favorite Vegetarian Super Bowl recipes which will we be loved by everyone. Whether the team your are rooting for wins or not, you will have a winning menu to enjoy.
Sharing all my tips on prepping, and serving for the Super Bowl Sunday!
I hope you enjoyed my collection of Indian inspired Super Bowl recipes.
If you are looking for more recipe ideas, then do check my other collection-
20 Indian Fusion Super Bowl Recipes: Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- 3 cups cooked rice ( I used basmati rice)
- 6-8 medium garlic cloves
- ½ cup finely chopped green beans
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, , finely chopped
- 2 spring onion, white and the greens
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or any chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- In a large wok or a skillet, heat the oil in medium heat. Add the chopped garlic and saute till crisp and brown. Remove two teaspoons of the garlic and set a side.
- Add the green beans, carrot, bell pepper, and white part of the green onion.
- Toss and cook stirring continuously until vegetables are cooked thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, reserved sauteed garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar.
- I also added some chili garlic sauce to the rice. You can add any chili sauce or skip it for milder fried rice.
- Mix well and cook it by stirring it occasionally so that the rice is hot and coated well with all the spices. Serve the fried rice topped with green part of the spring onion and crispy fried garlic.