Last Updated on
Instant peda recipe– instant peda is the quick version of the popular milk peda. The instant peda recipe has just three ingredients and it made in the microwave under four minutes. the three ingredients we use for making the peda are butter, instant dry milk powder and condensed milk .In addition to the above three ingredients, you can also add some cardamom for nice aroma and pinch of saffron for pale yellow color.
Traditional milk peda is a bit long process, whereas the microwave version can be whipped in four minutes and under. Its also a great last minute recipe. You can either cook it in the stove top or in the microwave. Today, I choose the microwave version.Its a great recipe during festival season, especially Diwali.
Some other festival recipes from the blog-
Instant peda video recipe-
Instant Peda recipe-
Instant peda recipe
- Unsalted butter- 1/2 cup ( 110 grams)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1.75 cups ( 14 oz can)
- Instant non fat dry milk powder- 2 cups
- Few Pistachio for garnish
- Cardamom powder (optional)
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and milk powder to the melted butter and mix well.
- Microwave for a minute, remove and mix the mixture.
- Microwave for another minute and mix again.
- Finally microwave for another minute and mix. The total amount of cooking is 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Let cool for five minutes ( not more than that, if not the mixture will become dry and it will be hard to make pedas)
- Apply some ghee on your palms, take a small portion of the mixture and make a ball. Flatten the ball and place a pistacho at the center. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Store the peda’s in the refrigerator. Stays fresh up to a week.