Last Updated on
Creamy and tasty smoothie made with loquat and protein packed yogurt, milk and pistachio.
Smoothies are a wonderful way of adding fruits, vegetables, greens and nuts to our diet. The best thing about a smoothie is you can whip u with what you have in your pantry.
Today I am sharing the recipe of loquat smoothie. If you have never heard of loquat, it is a fruit native to china and is also known as Chinese Plum. Oval in shape with a pale yellow skin, loquat is a sweet and slightly tangy fruit.
Ingredients needed to make Loquat Smoothie –
This is a yogurt based recipe, in India we call it Lassi. I will be using loquat, plain yogurt, milk, pistachio and dates.
How to make Loquat Smoothie –
Wash the loquat, remove the seeds and the peel and cut to pieces. If you prefer you can remove peel the skin of the loquat.
Remove the pits from the dates and chop them.
In a blender add the dates, nuts, milk, yogurt, few ice cubes and loquat.
Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
More Smoothie recipes –
Loquat Recipes –
- about 12 loquat ( washed, peeled and seed removed)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- about 5 dates or to taste
- 6 pistachio
- few ice cubes
- Wash the loquat, remove the seeds and the peel cut to pieces. If you prefer you can remove peel the skin of the loquat.
- Remove the pit from the dates and chop them.
- In a blender add the dates, nuts, milk, yogurt, few ice cubes and loquat.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.