Last Updated on
- Chickpea Flour/ Besan/gram flour/chanaga pindi- 1 cup
- Rice flour/ Biyyapau pindi- 2 tbsps
- large red onion – 1 ( cut to 1/2 inch thing slices)
- Red chillie powder- 1/4th tsp or as desired
- Salt- 1/2 tsp or as desired
- Hot oil- 2 to 3 tsps
- Chopped coriander/ cilantro- 2 tbsps
- and some water
- In a vessel mix the onion, chillie powder, coriander and salt. Now add the besan, rice flour, hot oil and mix it well. Now take some water and combine the whole mixture. Its important not to add too much water.
- Deep fry the pakoda making sure not over crowding the pan. If not the temperature drops and the pakoda become saagi.
Enjoy the pakoda with a cup of coffee or tea.