Last Updated on
Grated Mango Pickle Recipe:
- Grated raw Mango – 2 cups
- Red chilly powder – 1 1/2 tbsp or as desired
- Vegetable oil- 1/4th cup
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds/ Methi seeds- about 8
- Hing/ Asafatedia- 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery – 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a non stick pan . When the oil gets hot add the mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard pops, add the fenugreek seeds and hing. Fry for 15 seconds.
- Add the grated mango, salt ,red chilly powder and jaggery.
- Mix well and cook till the pickle leaves the sides of the pan.
- Turn off the flame.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Serve the Mango pickle with roti, bread, chips and curd rice.