Last Updated on
Raksha bandhan is a beautiful festival celebrating the bond between brother and sister. No celebration is complete with out sweets and for this special day. I am sharing 10 raksha bandhan sweets recipes which are quick and easy to make.
10 Raksha Bandhan Sweets Recipes-
1.Instant Peda – quick and easy milk peda recipe done in microwave in 3 minutes.
2. Rice Kheer – Rice Kheer is a delicious Indian rice pudding made with rice, sugar, milk,and flavored with saffron and cardamom.
3. Chocolate Barfi – for all the chocolate lovers, here is a perfect recipe with Indian flavors.
4.Suji ka hlawa/Rava kesari – one of the easiest and the most popular sweet from India. Have you ever tried making it in cooker. Here is a easy recipe to get the soft halwa.
5. Gulab Jamun – Gulab jamun and Ice Cream together, is too good to resist.
6. Chocolate Cake– One bowl moist chocolate cake recipe for all chocolate lovers.
7. Sooji ka halwa with condensed milk -Traditional sooji ka halwa is made with sooji/semolina, sugar, milk, ghee and water. In today’s recipe i have replaced sugar and milk with condensed milk.
8. Coconut chocolate Barfi – barfi made with desiccate coconut and chocolate.
9. Coconut Ladoo – coconut ladoo is a quick and easy Indian sweet made in 10 minutes. the two main ingredients which go into making this laddu is desiccated coconut (dry coconut) and sweetened condensed milk
10. Rasgulla Ice cream – the combination of rasgullas, vanilla ice cream, strawberries and nuts makes for a cool treat.