Last Updated on
Rava Laddu Recipe:
- Rava (semolina)- 1 cup
- Grated Coconut -1/2 Cup
- Sugar – 3/4th cup
- Ghee- 4 tbsps
- Milk- few teaspoons
- Cardamom pods – 3
- A handful of Cashews and Raisins
- Grind the sugar and cardamom to a fine powder and set a side.
- In a pan heat two tbsps. of ghee and fry the cashews and the raisins. Set a side
- In the same pan add a tablespoon of ghee and fry the freshly grated coconut till it turns pale brown. Remove.
- In the same pan, add the remaining ghee and fry the rava till it turns light brown.
- Now add the coconut, powdered sugar, milk and fried cashews and raisins to the rava mixture. Let stand for five minutes.
- Now try forming a ladoo with your palms. If the mixture is dry, add some more milk. That will work.