Last Updated on
- About 15 strawberries
- One liter ginger ale
- Half liter bottle – sparkling soda/ club soda ( we used club soda)
- Half liter bottle – lemonade
- Make puree of the strawberries and chill for few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Chill the soda,ginger ale and the lemonade.
- When ready to serve, take a glass put few pieces of ice, little bit of the strawberry puree, soda and lemonade. Mix and enjoy this refreshing punch during this spring and summer times.
To Jazz it up, you can also add some slices of strawberries in the punch