Sweet Corn Sundal Recipe:
Serves – 2 to 3 Ingredients:
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Green chilly- 3 slit
- Fresh coconut- 2 tsps.
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Chana dal – 1 tsp
- cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – about 10
- Asafatedia/Hing – a pinch
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Cook the corn kernels in some salted water in a pressure cooker for one to two whistles. Drain the excess water. Alternatively, you can cook the corn kernels in the microwave for four minutes.
- In a pan heat the oil, followed by ½ tsp of mustard seeds. When the mustard starts popping, add Chana dal and cumin seeds. Fry for few seconds, then add the green chilly, curry leaves and asafatedia.
- Add the cooked sweet corn, necessary salt, grated coconut and lemon juice. Mix and let it cook for another five minutes. Turn off the heat .
You might also be interested in my other Sundal Recipes:
Nice recipe…love it…..
Tasty sundal , looks really tempting to eat!
healthy and delicious sundal.
wow very delicious looking sundal !! 🙂 makes me drool here !! lovely clicks dear !!
yummy looking sundal..lovely color…
Who can resist to this beautiful bowl,inviting sundal..