Easy 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
Nutella brownies are thick, moist, chocolatey with a crackly top. The best part is you need just three ingredients and 30 minutes to make them.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 10 Pieces
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella about 370 gms
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour 64 gms
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F or C. Grease a 8 by 8 baking dish with oil or butter.2. You can also line the baking dish with parchment paper and grease it. Parchment paper will help to remove the brownies easily.3. In a large bowl add the eggs, all purpose flour and Nutella. Mix until the batter is smooth.4. Transfer the mixture to the baking tray and smooth the top with a spoon or a spatula.5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.6. Remove the tray from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- You can also bake in a 9 by 9 inch pan. The cooking time will be slightly less.
- Make sure the eggs are in room temperature. Its helps with easy mixing.
- To make it gluten free- replace all purpose flour with almond flour.
- To make it egg free- replace flax egg.