Soft and moist carrot cupcakes made with simple pantry ingredients and fresh grated carrot.
These carrot cupcakes are so easy to make and have a hint of sweet cinnamon flavor which I love.
I love baking, but prefer recipes which are simple to make with easy pantry ingredients. This carrot cupcake recipe totally falls in this category.
These cupcakes are so flavorful, with out being dense and have the right amount of spice and sweetness.
Carrots are packed with number of health benefits and is a wonderful vegetable to include in our diet. Few of my favorite carrot recipes from the blog are lemon rice with onion & carrot , Instant pot carrot halwa, Ginger carrot chutney, Carrot salad.
These Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- are made from scratch with simple pantry ingredients
- moist, fluffy and flavorful
- quick and easy to make
- a perfect breakfast, snack or a dessert recipe
Ingredients needed to make these Easy Carrot Cupcakes –
How to make Carrot Cake cupcakes –
1- In a large bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined. Now add in the oil.
2 – Mix the oil well in to the dry ingredients and add in the beaten eggs.
3 – Whisk in the egg to the oil and flour mixture and add in the grated carrot.
4 – Gently fold in the carrot with out over mixing.
5 – Scoop the batter to each muffin tin filling them little less than 3/4 full.
6 – Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 175 C. Bake for 21-23 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before enjoying.
More Cupcake recipes –
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup oil any neutral oil works
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded carrots (heaped)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 175 C. Grease the muffin tin or use cup cake liners.
- Wash and peel the carrot and grate them. Measure heaping 1 1/2 cups of grated carrot and set a side.
- In a large bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the oil and mix it well.
- Now add in the beaten egg and mix well, do not over beat.
- Gently fold in the carrot and mix just until incorporated.
- Scoop the batter to each muffin tin filling them little less than 3/4 full.
- Bake for 21-23 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before enjoying.
This recipe was originally posted on June 8, 2016