Rava Laddu with condensed milk recipe – easy laddu recipe made with semolina and sweetened condensed milk. The texture of the laddu is creamy and soft and just melts in your mouth.
Step by step pictures on how to make rava laddu with milk maid–
Heat a table spoon of ghee and add the cashew. Fry it light brown.
Then add the raisins and fry till they plump up. Remove and set a side.
Rava Laddu with Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ cup semolina (rava)
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 ½ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cardamom pods, crushed
- handful of cashew and raisins
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and fry the cashews and the raisins until pale brown. Set a side.
- In the same pan, add the remaining ghee and fry the rava till it turns light brown. It’s very important to roast the rava in a low flame.
- Now add in the coconut, cardamom powder and fried cashews and raisins to the roasted rava.
- Add the condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Let stand for five minutes.
- If needed grease your hands with ghee and try forming a laddu.