Last Updated on
- Mixed frozen veggies- 2 cups ( mixture of beans, carrot, green peas and corn)
- fresh chopped Spinach- 1 cup
- Onion-1/2 thinly sliced
- Chopped Ginger- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1/4th tsp
- Cumin powder- 1/4 th tsp
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Salt and lemon juice to taste
- Oil- 2 tsps.
- Place the frozen veggies in a microwaveable safe bowl and cook for 4 minutes. Set a side.
- In a skillet add the oil followed by 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds. When the mustard starts spluttering add 1/ tsp of channa dal and fry for few seconds. Add the hing, sliced onion, ginger and a pinch of salt.
- Cook till onions turn soft. Add the microwaved veggies and chopped spinach. Sautéed for five minutes.
- Add the coriander,cumin, red chilly powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Cook for few more minutes and turn off the heat.
- Serve with rice.