Last Updated on
When it comes to baking I am always looking for simple recipes which can be made in a jiffy that everyone will rave about. These brownies totally fall in that category- moist, chewy and fudgy. It’s a one bowl recipe where the batter comes together in less than ten minutes. These brownies are delicious, easy and highly addictive. Now off to the recipe!
If you are looking for more easy bakes- check out my Moist Chocolate cake and Eggless Vanilla Sponge cake
The Best Brownie Recipe Ever :
Best Brownies Ever
Easiest and most delicious brownies made in one pot and under 30 minutes.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 pieces
- All Purpose flour- 1/2 cup 60 gms
- Unsweetened coco powder- 1/3rd cup 30 gms
- White Sugar - 1 cup 200 gms
- Eggs- 2
- Butter- 1/2 cup melted & cooled (115 gms) (to reduce the fat- I used 1/4th cup butter
- and 1/4th cup vegetable oil)
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1/4th tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp
- Handful of chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F ( 175 degrees C). Grease a 8 inch square pan with butter or cooking spray and dust the pan with flour or coco powder. 2. In a large sauce pan melt the butter. Do not boil it. Remove from heat, let cool a bit and add the sugar. Mix well. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and stir to combine well.3. Add flour, coco powder, salt, baking powder and walnuts (if using). Using a whisk beat till well combined.4. Pour the batter in the prepared cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.5. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.6. Store the brownies in a air tight container for up to 5 days.
Note: 1. Level off dry ingredients when measuring. 2. Cool the melted butter before adding the sugar and eggs. If the butter is hot, the eggs will curdle. 3. Use the center rack of the oven to cook the cake for even heat distribution.
More Chocolate recipes