Last Updated on
These homemade brownies have a perfect crackly top and are moist and fudgy. Super easy to make, no mixers or melting of chocolate is needed. One bowl, ten minutes to whip up the batter and 25 minutes of baking to enjoy these easy homemade brownies.
These easy homemade brownies
- are moist and fudgy
- Just need one bowl for the batter and no mixer needed
- you need basic pantry ingredients
- irresistible and chocolaty
How to make Brownies (with step by step pics)
Step 1 – In large bowl add half cup of butter pieces and melt ( do not boil). You can also melt the butter in a sauce pan. Let the butter cool slightly and then add a cup of sugar.
3 ingredient brownie recipe –
More Chocolate recipes –
Best Brownies Ever
- All Purpose flour- 1/2 cup 60 gms
- Unsweetened coco powder- 1/3rd cup 30 gms
- White Sugar - 1 cup 200 gms
- Eggs- 2
- Butter- 1/2 cup, melted and cooled (115 gms) ( you can also use 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup oil)
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1/4th tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp
- Handful of chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F ( 175 degrees C). Grease a 8 inch square pan with butter or cooking spray and dust the pan with flour or coco powder. You can also line the pan with parchment paper for easy removal of the brownies.
- In a large sauce pan or in a microwave melt the butter. Do not boil it. Remove from heat. let cool a bit and add the sugar. Mix well.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well blended.
- Add flour, coco powder, salt, baking powder and walnuts (if using). Using a whisk or a spatula mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- Store the brownies in a air tight container for up to a week.